 Model Team / 1372
1371  |  1373
Subject:
Interview about my hobby on the Dutch TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:31:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In July I was interviewed about my hobby for a Dutch programme about transportation. It was broadcasted two weeks ago and they also put the video on their website.

It is spoken in Dutch but there’s no subtitling unfortunately. For those who are interested you can click on the link below and save the video on your PC.

Click here to download the video

Dennis Bosman

www.dennisbosman.nl