 Model Team / 1324
    Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Nathan Bell
   (...) This question may have already been answered, but can you include pictures of underneath, inside and on top of the truck? Models like that need 100 pics taken of them- not just 2. (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Thomas Avery
     (...) Have you tried checking out his website? -TJ (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Anders Gaasedal
   (...) Hi Nathan, Thanks for the interest of my truck, as you ask for, I could have put more pictures in here, but I decided just to put a teaser and then you could see the rest on my website: (URL) LEGO Trucks & Cranes> It includes 92 pictures and 7 (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)