 Model Team / 1324
  Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13

(...) This question may have already been answered, but can you include pictures of underneath, inside and on top of the truck? Models like that need 100 pics taken of them- not just 2. (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13

(...) Have you tried checking out his website? -TJ (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13

(...) Hi Nathan, Thanks for the interest of my truck, as you ask for, I could have put more pictures in here, but I decided just to put a teaser and then you could see the rest on my website: (URL) LEGO Trucks & Cranes> It includes 92 pictures and 7 (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)