 Model Team / 1307
    Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Ross Crawford
   (...) Anders, that is a seriously amazing creation. And in sand blue. I can't wait to see what you decide to haul with it. ROSCO (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Anders Gaasedal
   (...) Thanks, you can keep track of the machine I have decided to haul with it, on my website, see the section "Projects". Anders Gaasedal (URL) LEGO Trucks & Cranes> (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)