 Model Team / 1299
    Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wow. That's a veritable tour de force! I can't believe you got all those features to work at that scale... Spotlighted, and thanks for sharing. Your site is worth poring over for quite some time. How are you going to top this one??? So I take (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13 —Anders Gaasedal
   (...) Hi Larry, Thanks for the very nice comment to my truck. The truckdriver is an old schoolfriend of my father so I have known him for many years, and had a lot of nice rides along with him, both in- and outside Denmark. I do not work in the (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)