 Model Team / 1291
    Re: Another scale 1:13 model website —Danny Staple
   Those do look great - I love these larger builds - they allow a modeller to get a level of detail and depth that smaller scales cannot easily do. I wander - looking at the Leiber 594 model - It looks like the cylinders/pistons are non-Lego peices. I (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Another scale 1:13 model website —Anders Gaasedal
   Great models, welcome to Raphael Oswald and his very nice models. Anders Gaasedal (URL) LEGO Trucks & Cranes> (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.modelteam, FTX)