 Model Team / 1156
Re: The latest from Epsilon's Lego Williams range!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery wrote:

the new williams fw26 (this is the 2004 williams for those who don’t follow f1 all that much) • ... PLMKWYT - I need the advice!

You need to use slopes and tiles more, to smooth out the surface. Don’t you have some blue and white slopes and tiles?

Cheers,