 Model Team / *1482 (-5)
Latest Moc: Scania R500 with Faymonville low loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:09:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Finally the R500 is finalized together with the low loader. It took me about three years to fulfill the task. I started with the trailer just after finishing the unit but postponed it over and over again. I already had it in April 2011 but waited before uploading the pictures which I took in May. Curious how the outfit looks like? Want to see more pictures? Just read it on my renewed website: www.dennisbosman.nl/lego/no56.html

Subject:
My latest MOC; Volvo NL12 with conveyor belt trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:50:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yes, I indead this one before. That was back in ‘97 but I wanted to build the remake for many years. October last year I started with this model to have it finished in May this year. It’s much more realistic than its ancestor and works much better as well. I still have to make a short film but the full description can already be read on my website: www.dennisbosman.nl

BR Dennis

Re: Leonardo da Vinci Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 07:52:10 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Alexander Holroyd wrote:
   Congratulations, this is a wonderful creation! It’s inexplicable to me that it isn’t among the 10 finalists.

Thank you! It actually makes sense, though. Lego only selected kids ‘til about 14 years old to be finalists. It is their main demographic, after all. I suppose they would get discouraged if they saw everything we can come up with.

However, Lego has promised a prize to the best AFOL creation in all the challenges. More info can be found on the Technicbricks blog.

Re: Leonardo da Vinci Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 06:44:02 GMT

Congratulations, this is a wonderful creation! It’s inexplicable to me that it isn’t among the 10 finalists.

Re: Leonardo da Vinci Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Marius Postma wrote:
   By the way, can you give me link to this flying machine’s challenge. I am working on a project that I might want to enter myself... for second place of course :)

Cheers, Marius

http://technic.lego.com/en-us/Competition/Default.aspx

The period for submitting MOCs anded on the 14th, but there will be a new challenge next month

Jetro

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact