 Model Team / *672 (-10)
  Re: Another cement mixer......

(...) Hi Dennis, This model, built in collaboration with my frien Fabio Sali is fully operational as you specified, but naturally, due to the weigh (4/4,2 Kg) there's a problem .. it's very slow. Thank to Fabio suspension setup, and a good downgear (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Another cement mixer......

Andrea, Excellent model! Nice to see someone else also constructed a mixer truck. Seems that your model is fully operational. Did you have to cope come difficulties with the drumm? (shape, connection, motorization etc.). I'm curious to your next (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it)

  New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

Hi all I have put up some pictures of my latest MOC. (URL) is a model of the Swedish high speed train X2000. The original has a tilting mechanism to allow fast running through tight curves, but my model is only suitable for straight Lego track and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !!

  Another cement mixer......

Hi lego fans, I presented this model in Legoworld 2002, then after a little restailing in some estetics particular, I show you the result. The model is a Mercedes Actros 4143 cement mixer, in techinc figure scale ( about 1:21/22) equiped by RCX and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: New project: Sennebogen 5500HDSL crawler crane (Mammoet)

(...) And here are some more pictures and info:(URL) Bosman (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 6-axle Scania tractor

(...) I saw some US heavy haulers on pictures. I think those looks strange because of the length, the ammount of dollies and the non steered axles. These vehicles doesn't fit on the Dutch roads! Like the 6-axle tractor the vehicle needs a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 6-axle Scania tractor

(...) This really looks like quite a monster considering that it is a standard road vehicle; it would probably cover most of the space under the trailer. :) What does the text read though? (sorry, don't know German) (...) I did this for my current (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 6-axle Scania tractor

(...) Thanks! I've actually seen those on the road before. Just never knew what they're called. TJ (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 6-axle Scania tractor

I believe that is a dolly with a fifth wheel on connected to the tractor, and then the trailer are connected to the dolly. "Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message news:H5J5vy.1JG@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 6-axle Scania tractor

(...) What the heck's a jeepdolly? Someone please edumacate me. Glad to see you back in the land of the living, Jennifer! TJ (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact