 MediaWatch / 982
981  |  983
Subject:
Brick Testament in the press again,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:38:23 GMT

Hi,

I was just about to post this message when I saw that other thread about the
Brendan's site. Interesting article.

Anyway, here's another spotting. I picket up 'internet.au' yesterday because
it has some useful looking software on the cover CD, but what do I find (in
the 'bizarre' section - which is fair enough I suppose) but this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/misc/brick-testament.jpg

They seemed to quite like it. :)

Cheers,
Allister