 MediaWatch / 946 (-5)
  this weeks new yorker...

(URL) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO wins copyright suit in China

LEGO has won a suit in China, against a company making knock-off items. The company was ordered to surrender its molds. I don't know if this is the maker of the "Shifty" clones mentioned on Lugnet a couple of years ago, or another. Full story here: (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  malcom in the middle

Tonights new Malcom in the Middle featured Dewey playing with what appeared to be two Bionicle sets. -chris (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"

(...) Hence the "life on Mars" being fitting! It's a male dominated world, or so we are told (I have my doubts about that... I know who really gets things done, but I digress), hence it is "Mars" where all the women are living now, regardless of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"

(...) No, no, no, no, no! Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus! ;-) Fiona (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact