 MediaWatch / 926 (-10)
  Thieves ignored money - stole LEGO!

Found in a Swedish paper, Expressen ( (URL) ): (URL) translation: "Thieves ignored money - stole LEGO OFFENBACH. The thieves could have stolen computers, cash and other valuables. Instead they took - LEGO. The remarkable burglary took place in the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.se)

  Lego Lays Off 160, Citing Slow Sales

Lego Lays Off 160 Workers, Citing Slow Christmas Sales in U.S., Germany The Associated Press COPENHAGEN, Denmark Feb. 3 — Danish toy maker Lego said Monday it cut its work force in Denmark by 161 because of a slowdown in retail sales during the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Stanley Cup and Player seen during NHL All-Star Game

Hi all, Just thought I would mention that before the NHL All-Star Game started, there was about a 15 second glimpse of the LEGO Stanley Cup plus a Western Conference Player during the "This game is brought to you by...." segments. Good thing they (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

(...) Gallery" and my video is now available for viewing online. When you go to the page linked above you'll find my video is the fifth one down from the top - look for the thumbnail pic of the mini-fig bluegrass band. Enjoy! Greg (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: ABCs Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

On 20:26 01/28/2003 +0000, Greg Perry wrote (...) TiVo thought it was Clone High, so I wouldnt have seen it otherwise :-) (...) Thanks for warning us it was up (the exact time was handy too... would have been hell to catch otherwise!). Always nice (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABCs Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

(...) Stephen - THANKS a lot for making time to check it out. Tell the truth though - you were probably already planning to watch "The Osbournes" anyway. I also appreciate you taking time to post and let me know you saw it. I was wondering if anyone (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: ABCs Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

On 20:33 01/24/2003 +0000, Greg Perry wrote (...) ...Managed to catch it :-) Congratulations!!!...!!! Hope you get some more shown! (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Time Bandits Lego cameo

Just watched Terry Gillam's great movie Time Bandits last night. There are Lego bricks on the floor of Kevin's room in the beginning of the movie, and later, the interior sets for the Fortress of Darkness are made from enourmous stone Lego bricks. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  ABC’s Latest Brickmation Video to Air on MTV

The Animated Brick Company is proud to announce that its latest brickmation video “plasticgrass” will be airing on MTV beginning Saturday, January 25, 2003. It is scheduled to be shown that day at 4:41 PM EST (during either “The Osbournes” or “Clone (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

  Re: LEGO Wins Pirate Case in China

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact