 MediaWatch / 911
Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:24:24 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<SNIP>
Roger that!

I thought it was neat that the host seemed to know a bit about what was
going on (good briefing, previous MindStorms stuff on the show?) and also
that he plugged Steve getting a new job!

I agree, the host truely seemed interested and sounded like a LEGO fan. My
wife got a good laugh when the host ask Steve what his wife thought of him
spending so much money on LEGO.

I'll be curious to see if Steve gets any job offers from the appearence.

Great job!

jt