 MediaWatch / 906 (-5)
  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

(...) Mine is 73.2 MB and 7:20 long so I assume your download failed. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

Thanks! And great job, Steve! BTW, it appears to be only 37meg. Worth every byte. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Wins Pirate Case in China

I saw this in a danish newspaper, and managed to dig up the original Press Release: (URL) press release and the newspaper articles I could find did not mention the name of the offending company. Regards -- Carsten Straaberg, Denmark (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Steve Hassenplug on TechTV!!! (In a LUGnet T-shirt...)

(...) Also congrats to Steve! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

Hey folks, For those of you in the Toronto/Ottawa/Ontario area with access to CHUMcity stations like the Pulse24, NewVR, CityTV, the NewRO (we think), we'll be making an appearance on BreakfastTV, a regional early morning television show, tomorrow (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact