 MediaWatch / 896 (-5)
  Re: From BBC News website - Artists immortalised in LEGO.

(...) (URL) [Still to be moderated ] Scott A (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: IndyLUG in the flyer today

Congrat, guys! In the future you should crosspost to .mediawatch, too! (as I have done here) JOHN (...) <snip> (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Legway and TechTV

When I first read the tag line on the web site "Actor and comedian Martin Lawrence, the inventor of the Legway discusses his Lego-based Segway" I it looked like Martin Lawrence was the inventor of the Legway! LOL! Great job, I'll be sure to watch. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: BricksWest in Lego mag. insert and postcard

(...) Two more instances of BricksWest promotions I've been working on. LEGOLAND and I (through BrickMedia) are really working hard on promoting all of the wonderful volunteer effort being put forth by the community! So the list thus far includes: (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Artists immortalised in Lego (BBC News)

So this is how the creators/developers of Galidor wish to project their 'need to belong' on others. -Harvey (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact