 MediaWatch / 816
815  |  817
Subject:
Lego Float in Macy's Thanksgiving Parade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:04:37 GMT

I was watching NBC's Today Show and they did a quick
bit on this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Among the floats they glossed over was a Lego float.
The camera angle didn't show much (especially after
the camera feed froze up), but it looked like a
merry-go-round w/ toys dangling down. After a quick
search on Google (keywords: macy's parade lego float),
I found it's called 'A Carousel of Imagination' and
a description of the float half-way down the page at

http://www.nyctourist.com/macys_news_falloons.htm

I don't normally watch the parade, but I think I'll
make an exception this year.

Jack
AFOL, St. Louis

xFUT as necessary :)