 MediaWatch / 815
  Re: Lego appearson TechTV

Darn, I missed that one. Yes, it is the LegWay. Oh, wait. There was a mix-up with the travel plans, and it was re-scheduled for Dec 20th. I wasn't going to say anything, until I actually went out to film it. Trust me, I'll let you know when it's (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego appearson TechTV

Cool!! I'll make a note to check the listings every few days. You ARE going to wear a LUGNet T-Shirt, aren't you? James (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)