 MediaWatch / 812
  Brick Testament on Live with Chris Moyles?

I was contacted earlier this week by someone from the UK television show Live with Chris Moyles. They were interested in interviewing me over the phone while they showed stuff from The Brick Testament. It was suggested that they might call me this (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk)