 MediaWatch / 8
    Parody of Lego Land on the Simpsons —Mark Kennedy
   Did anybody see the episode of the Simpsons the other night where they went to "blocko land"? Clearly a parody of Legoland. And then on the way home Bart complains, "Why did I buy this Lego shirt? I mean BLOCKO shirt..." (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Parody of Lego Land on the Simpsons —Craig Livingston
   (...) I saw the episode and especially liked how the workers were unassembling the park at the end of the day. The blocko tram with square block wheels that made for a very bumpy ride was ingenious too. Overall, very funny - Craig Livingston (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)