 MediaWatch / 764
  possible sighting -- Intel Pentium 4 commercial

Out of the corner of my eye today, I thought I saw a scene in a new pentium four commercial that had a lizard crawling though and destroying a lego city while kids filmed and edited it on a computer. i think i was watching 'enterprise' since it was (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: possible sighting -- Intel Pentium 4 commercial

(...) Yeah, there's some skeletal LEGO buildings the igauna or whatever is crawling around in. John #388 (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: possible sighting -- Intel Pentium 4 commercial

(...) Hey, I finally saw the commercial! Wonder what the point of having an iguana run through legos is. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: possible sighting -- Intel Pentium 4 commercial

(...) Cheesy 1960's monter flick? -Aaron- #279 (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)