 MediaWatch / 711 (-5)
  Re: Incommunicado

(...) cool! just following up to include .mediawatch the best place on LUGENT for LEGO media appearances. -chris (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Incommunicado

(...) Whoa. I'm a big Marillion fan and I did not know that! Thanks! (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Innovation Alberta (CKUA Radio)

Innovation Alberta, a weekly program on CKUA radio had a spot on the National Institute for Nanontechnology on this weeks program (#58). Aside from being neat in and of itself, Dr. Dan Wayner (the institute's director) compared nanotechnology to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Re: Love from Outer Space

James, That is a fun movie. Thanks for the link. I couldn't get the pop-up window to work, but the link to the pop-up page (URL) works. It is a large 13meg Quicktime file, so it took a long time to play on my dial-up. I haven't seen very many Lego (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Love from Outer Space

A designer friend of mine pointed this out to me (just so you don't think I'd read such a mag ), this fortnights MacUser (UK ed) has a small article on page 20 about another music video made in LEGO. It won a prestigious (apparently) MPVA award (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact