 MediaWatch / 7
    Sighting In Local Newspaper —Jonathan Mizner
    To make the seventh post in this very welcome new newsgroup, I wanted to mention a large color picture of Legos in a newspaper article in my area several months ago. Here is the link: (URL) I forget what the article was about, and I believe it got (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)