 MediaWatch / 695
    lego sponsor ad for PBS's Arthur —Christopher Tracey
   I was just flipping through some channels and came across the 'this program brought to you by...' sponsor ad before the Arthur cartoon. I don't know how new this ad is but I thought it was very good. This is the ad where a small kid comes down to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: lego sponsor ad for PBS's Arthur —Mike Walsh
    "Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3D260BB3.204@en...web.org... (...) LEGO has been sponsoring Arthur for a long time. From what it sounds like from your description, they have updated their "sponsored by" piece. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.dear-lego)