 MediaWatch / 656 (-5)
  Re: LEGO makes Time Magazine

Hmmm... this is news to me... guess I'll have to track down a copy. eric (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO makes Time Magazine

I'm surprised that no one here has reported that the current Time Magazine contains a quarter page item on an "amazing new trend": adults like to build things with LEGO! The story mentions Eric Harshbarger (congrats Eric!). -Ted Michon (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Professor Chris Rogers Visits Australia

"Professor Rogers is an Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering who is currently on a Fulbright fellowship in New Zealand. He heads the LEGO Design and Programming System Project at Tufts University in Boston USA, where the ROBOLAB software (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: MTV Video Completely Made From Lego Stop Motion!

(...) I was in Circuit City recently and it was showing on the in-house system in the DVD, CD Music Section. Todd (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  MTV Video Completely Made From Lego Stop Motion!

Hi everyone. I saw this once in Las Vegas about a month ago and was going to post it but completely forgot. Then last night when I was just browsing through channels I came across MTV. I had just caught the beginning of a music video which was (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact