 MediaWatch / 641 (-5)
  Review of Jin Sato's LEGO MindStorms: The Master's Technique

Just found this review on Slashdot (URL) if the link wraps... FUT: .robotics.rcx ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general)

  BlockCAD on 'TechTV' (again)

I just saw an imposing rise in the hit count for my BlockCAD page, and found the reason: "Play with virtual Legos just like a kid, Friday 5/17 at 5 p.m. Eastern on 'Call for Help.' Also airs 5/20 at 3 a.m. and 2 p.m. Eastern." (URL) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad)

  Rosie O'Donnel

I was just flipping through the channels and Rosie O'Donnel was announce that she is auctioning off (for charity) a large jango fett sclupture with "over 25,000 pieces" on ebay. looked pretty cool she also gave away copies of the Jango Fett's Slave (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  A LEGO game on the MSN Gaming Zone

I got my MSN spam this morning and saw that they have a Lego game on the Gaming Zone called Stack-It, wherein the player has a limited number of bricks and must build them as high as possible. Simple, but could be entertaining for a little while. (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lawyer in bricks, WSJ

There's a suit sitting in a pile of Lego bricks. "Complex deals: many pieces, assembly required." It's an ad for business lawyers, WSJ 5/8/02 B9A. "Building a sound business doesn't come with instructions." On close inspection, there is some kind of (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact