 MediaWatch / 636
Re: Illustrations for SPIN and Mojo, May 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 01:27:46 GMT

OK, just picked up the new SPIN, and confusingly enough, it's got a big
photo of Moby on the cover.  My Star Wars illustration is on page 50.

But for my Moby illustration, you'll have to find Mojo.  Everybody clear?  @8^)

-Rev. Smith