 MediaWatch / 621 (-5)
  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!

Hi folks, Two weeks ago, the National Post (one of Canada's national newspapers) called me up for an interview to talk about the enthusiast view of the Lego world. Here's the article, it was in today's edition of the Saturday Post: (URL) will have a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca) !!

  Lego bricks inspire IBM's storage

A vaguely interesting tidbit I stumbled across today: (URL) Terry K -- (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament Spottings Continue

This time, Penny Arcade yesterday: (URL) (It may scroll off by the time you see this.) The discoveries continue! Hope you're handling the hits OK, Rev! LFB (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Sun Yun's foundrydx.com featured in Toy Fare Magazine

Great! (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Sun Yun's foundrydx.com featured in Toy Fare Magazine

I haven't seen anyone else post about this, so i thought I'd give Sun's mention in Toy Fare a plug here. A nice write up in the Download section (Buzz) of the May 2002 Toy Fare features the URL ((URL) and a pic from the Zaku factory floor ((URL) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact