 MediaWatch / 61
  Erin Brockovich

I'm not sure if I really saw this or not, but I believe there is a scene in Erin Brockovich where she is working at the table and her kids are playing with something that appears to be lego. The scene is really dark and I wasn't pay that close of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Erin Brockovich

(...) Not that dark :-) but yes, her kids were definately playing with LEGO... -Jon (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)