 MediaWatch / 561
    Bricks spotted on Firestarter: Rekindled - Not 100% sure they were LEGO Elements —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, I happen to catch a bit of this show on Sci-Fi last night, the remake or continuation of the Stephen King novel. There was a group of special ability children that were housed by an EVIL Corporation, Ops Sys, or something, and they were (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Bricks spotted on Firestarter: Rekindled - Not 100% sure they were LEGO Elements —David Koudys
   (...) I remember watching Time Bandits when I was younger, and in the 'fantasy trip' the kid went on, there was a scene with giant LEGO bricks in the background. As well, who could forget the scene in Honey I shrunk the Kids where the kids crashed (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)