 MediaWatch / 561 (-5)
  Bricks spotted on Firestarter: Rekindled - Not 100% sure they were LEGO Elements

To All, I happen to catch a bit of this show on Sci-Fi last night, the remake or continuation of the Stephen King novel. There was a group of special ability children that were housed by an EVIL Corporation, Ops Sys, or something, and they were (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lots of Lego on The Big Breakfast

They had some bust sculptures of the Queen, Shakespear, Churchill and some others as well as displaying mosiacs of the presenters. I think they actually had someone from Lego there as well, but I was getting ready for work and didn't see the whole (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego White House on Espn Sports Center

Did anybody else catch on SportsCenter this evening, 03/11/02, the White House that a gentleman named David...(something)... was building? They refered to it several times during the show. This episode of Sports Center was in D.C. The building (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Watchin E.T...

Watchin E.T., and when the kids are showing ET where they are on Earth, a Uiversal Building Set is seeable in the background. :) Rick (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  UCLA Lego class

Hi all, Here's an article from today's daily paper at UCLA about an engineering class that is using Legos to build Lunar lander robots: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact