 MediaWatch / 560
    Lots of Lego on The Big Breakfast —James Stacey
   They had some bust sculptures of the Queen, Shakespear, Churchill and some others as well as displaying mosiacs of the presenters. I think they actually had someone from Lego there as well, but I was getting ready for work and didn't see the whole (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)