 MediaWatch / 550
  AFOL on the Today Show?

This morning on the Today Show, I happened to notice what might be an AFOL in the crowd "outside on the Plaza" on the Today Show. In between all of the "I love you mom" and "East Oblivion, Oklahoma" signs, somebody had strung a LEGOLAND (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: AFOL on the Today Show?

(...) I didn't see the Statue of Liberty, Cool. It looked more to me like an ad than an AFOL-placed thing. I see people holding up signs for various products all of them time and never figured that those were just big fans, but I'd love to be wrong (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: AFOL on the Today Show?

(...) I saw that! At about 1:40am Feb 28 here in Australia! Cheers Richie Dulin Sometime insomniac (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au)