 MediaWatch / 55
  ANOTHER TV SIGHTING

I was watching a re-run of Home Improvement last night, and Tim was plaing with LEGO. They were building a bait & Tackle shop. I did notice that next to the building they built there was a lid off a 3033. Although they had doors & windows so they (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)