 MediaWatch / 521
520  |  522
Subject:
Lego spotted in Sally Forth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:56:19 GMT

I was just starting the day off right by reading the comics :) and noticed a
reference to Lego.  In today's (2-15-02) Sally Forth, Sally and her daughter
Hilary are talking:

Sally: If you need help on school projects, let your dad know.
Hilary: I'm old enough to do my own now.
Sally: Remember that LEGO Dinosaur you two built in first grade? That memory
has stuck with him all these years.
Hilary: It should. He "Superglued" his fingers together.

For those who don't get this strip in your comics, apparently they publish
them online two weeks after they are run in the papers.

http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/sforth/about.htm

Ben Roller

P.S. Superglue? *shudder*