 MediaWatch / 501 (-5)
  Re: 2002s good for Castle!

Where can I see pictures of the spiderman sets? KEith (...) KEith ___...___ Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Never mind. Somehow glanced past the other follow-ups. Personally, I don't mind the size, because I'm a sucker for removable helmets, and a sculpted head in the movie style wouldn't be very useful to me anyway (too mechanical-looking to pass (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Have you seen the Goblin from the movie? That IS what these sets are based on. My guess is it's removable (i.e. fits over a minifig head). Kevin (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) It is a good representation, but wouldn't you rather have a minifig head, instead of this helmet thing? Don't get me wrong, though, I see some uses for it. I just think it looks a bit absurd, as well as the frankenstein's monster hat peice (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) Okay, a little follow-up: A friend showed me a pic, and the minifig head looks like a pretty good representation of the character's head. Is it a bit wide? Sure, but minifigs THEMSELVES are a bit wide. Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact