 MediaWatch / 492
Re: LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 04:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Mike Petrucelli writes:
[snip]

With GALIDOR™, the LEGO® Company debuts in the action figure category with a
new organic building system,

Five Words: Does it work with BRICKS?!
We shall see.

-Mike Petrucelli

Hey Mike!
I forget where I read this, so don't quote me, but the arms of the new
submarines in the underwater Alpha Team (namely 4793 and 4794) sets are
"supposedly" the debut of Galidor peices in mainstream sets. If that is the
case, then they will work with system peices. I, personally, am not a fan of
the new arms, and if the Galidor sets are anything like them, I don't plan
on buying them.
-Jay (the Rascal King)