 MediaWatch / 487
    Bionicle Spotted On "The Chronicle" —Matthew Gerber
   My wife has SciFi Channels "The Chronicle" on behind me, and she calls out "Hey! Bionicle!" In this episode, "Man and Superman", the group is in a comic book shop, and the Tahu standee is prominent in the background. Matt (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)