 MediaWatch / 483
  Videoclip

Hi all, I was watching MTV-Europe this afternoon when suddenly a clip caught my attention... it was made entirely with LEGO *bricks* (literally), of the few Basic colours we used to know just ten years ago. The name of the band was "The White (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Videoclip

(...) Oddly enough, I saw this video on VH1 this morning. Really, really cool. The fact that it's made entirely of bricks rather than any goofy specialized elements should serve as a reminder to LEGO of the versatility of the basic form... Excellent (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Videoclip

(...) The video received a mention with high marks (A rating?) in last weeks Entertainment Weekly. -Rob. (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)