 MediaWatch / 480
    BayLUG newspaper article in Santa Rosa Press-Democrat —William R. Ward
   At our last meeting, a reporter from the San Jose Mercury News interviewed a bunch of us (including me) and a photographer took pictures, and a very nice article appeared in the next day's (Sunday) paper. The local Fremont newspaper, the Argus, also (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)