 MediaWatch / 472
  LEGO minifigs show up in pinewood derby photos

Reading the Atlanta Journal this morning and I noticed some famliar characters on some local cub scout pinewood derby cars, ... (URL) cars look a lot different than when I was a cub scout (some 25 years ago) jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh North (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)