 MediaWatch / 452
  Re: Somebody got the Harry Potter sets!

I believe one of the Steves said the toddler figure was from the Forest Friends set. I have a feeling Pete never read my note--I should have titled it "See us at ConFusion" or something else--he probably figured it was just ANOTHER note on the LotR (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)