 MediaWatch / 446
Re: LEGO again in The Simpsons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 03:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Tonights new episode (still playing on the east coast) had a breif mention of
LEGO as they family played a game of Monopoly.  Bart made extra hotels out of
them :)

Then there was a joke for parents who are frustrated by cleaning up after
their kids' "Legos":

Something like this:

Marge: Bart! That's not a real hotel, it's made out of Legos!
Bart: AAGH! (being choked by Homer)
Lisa: Mom! That's not how you pull them apart!
Marge: (trying to break up fight) Believe me, I've been pulling them apart
since before you were born.