 MediaWatch / 419
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Mark, you are taking my "rant" a little out of context. Assuming you are an adult, I couldn't care less about what you watch-- my concern is protecting children from unsuitable material. It is our *duty* as adults in a civilized society to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

That is my right, my privalidge. (...) I'm sorry if I insulted you, really I was trying to make a point with a message that embodied what I feared. I actually looked at a number of messages, saw a pattern and had to speak my truth. First, I don't (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)