 MediaWatch / 414
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

"John" <johnneal@qwest.net> wrote in message news:GopoH3.CFF@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) and (...) John - I hope you can settle down and move beyond personal attacks and discuss this rationally. I know you're above this. Jason - I see merit in what (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Tim, do you really think that watching Rick and Steve is unsafe for children? Chris (Who thinks the responsible thing to do is warn viewers of the content and let them decide for themselves.) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)