 MediaWatch / 410
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

Hi John, Since you have personally attacked me, I feel I need to respond. However, I'm (going to try to) not personally attack you in response. I don't think that's going to do anything. From the nature of the comments you have left, I can tell (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Well, you're wrong. I'd love to have a rational discussion about this subject. Basically, you are ignorant of the (...) If you would, I would like to hear from you what the issues are here, because I think we are talking about 2 different (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) "Adult content" is a ludicrous phantom. It is a code word for anything that biggotted right-wing Bible thumpers want to excise from society in order to "protect" the ignorance of children. (...) No. Sex is a topic. It is an appropriate topic (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) I did not know that. (...) But since we are talking about children who *don't* have sexual urges, then it *isnt't* appropriate. The very nature of having such feelings is indicative of the (...) I disagee. (...) Learning comes in stages. We (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Well, now you know. Remember it because it will pop up from time to time and only Bible-thumpers (and those supported by them) use it. (...) WRONG! The first thing you learn in Early Childhood Education is that EVERYONE has sexual urges to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)