 MediaWatch / 407
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —John P. Henderson
   (...) Ug. I was trying to read through all the posts on this thread, but I started getting a bad taste in my mouth. I want to go back and get the good feeling that Brad's posts have given me in the Lego Direct newsgroup... As far as the legality of (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Bert Waters
   (...) Good Post. As a parent, I am diligent in censoring inappropriate material. As an individual, I am diligent in protecting free speech. There is a delicate balancing line here. I just hope I do the right thing for my children. That is my (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)