 MediaWatch / 401 (-5)
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) All Brickfilms? or just these two (Girl and Rick and Steve) To everyone who has followed this thread: Please don't think that LEGO animation is a bad thing. There are lots of great claymation films out there but does "rex the runt" make (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) You're probably right, Dan. I might have been a little too vehement in stating my opinions without watching the film, but the very idea that someone would do this using LEGOs appalls me. (...) That also is a good point. I believe that what (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Dan, while I'll agree with you on most points in your post, I still don't think that allowing a 14 year old to view smut (even in the ABS) is acceptible. The films (and other sites of this nature) are there for adult viewing and adult viewing (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) I disagree. To me, the Lego minifig as always been aracial. Yes, it tends to have the physical characteristics of a caucasian, but it is not hard to take the same skin tone and change the features and come up with a black guy. (I think this (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Please take this to email, guys. (...) You made your point and you have a right to an opinion. Now, I'm interested to know why you think this. (...) Meaning that all the Lego minifigs looked male and she wanted to have some females as well? (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact