 MediaWatch / 396 (-5)
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

I'm with Dan on this, I'd love to see this stuff myself but my 56k works agains me when downloading animation. I actually have the impression that this "smut" may actually have been done tastefully... but I may never know for myself. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Maybe you should check it out first, Curt, so you can at least understand the CONTEXT of the images presented? Just a suggestion. I haven't seen it yet either (because my computer is sssssslooooooowwww so I rarely see anything animated) but I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) minifigs. How innocuous! Bert Waters (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) There is nothing wrong with making gay minifigs, any more than there is with making heterosexual minifigs. Sexual content may be inappropriate for kids, but a pair of gay minifigs doing non-sexual things (like simply living together, or (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

Eduardo, I agree with you that people should not make gay minifigs. I just didn't like the vulgar language you used to express your thoughts. Fuzzy (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact