 MediaWatch / 392
    Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —David Gregory
   Eduardo, I agree with you that people should not make gay minifigs. I just didn't like the vulgar language you used to express your thoughts. Fuzzy (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —William R. Ward
   (...) There is nothing wrong with making gay minifigs, any more than there is with making heterosexual minifigs. Sexual content may be inappropriate for kids, but a pair of gay minifigs doing non-sexual things (like simply living together, or (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Ross McCullough
   (...) I disagree. To me, the Lego minifig as always been aracial. Yes, it tends to have the physical characteristics of a caucasian, but it is not hard to take the same skin tone and change the features and come up with a black guy. (I think this (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms" —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) A man and a woman who come with two kids isn't an expressly heterosexual couple? What would they have to do be so? Chris (22 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)