 MediaWatch / 391 (-5)
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Up yours! Tu tambien capullo Now this gay idea of making LEGO minifigs that are gay, transexual, lesbians... is stupid. I understand and agree with my cousin, when I was 7 she changed all my minifig's legs to bricks 1x2, those bricks where (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

I am shocked and disgusted at anyone who would be immoral and low enough to display these films on the Internet. Even though I have not watched them, I have learned enough reading this thread. It is not right for anyone to display this trash (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego on Third Watch

Hi all, I thought someone would have posted this by now. Last week (or maybe two weeks ago) on Third Watch (NBC show about NYC PD & FD), one of the police officers (Yokus) tells her partner at length about wanting to buy Harry Potter Legos for her (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

I wonder how this will affect the Brick Testament? The Bible has some very interesting stories... KL (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) The film being referenced (at least from the pic that shows up on the site that Jacob cited, I don't speak Danish so I can't attest to the text of the article) is from a film called "Rick & Steve: the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World." It (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact